A luxurious, sophisticated brush and razor set made with the highest quality materials for a precise shave.
London via the World The choice of bristle. The curve of a handle. The weight and balance - it's in the details where an everyday routine becomes a pleasure. Bring the ultimate traditional shave into the present with our stand, soft badge hair shaving brush and men's razor kit. Fits Gillette Fusion razor head (five regular blades plus one on the back for precision jobs).
Clean-cut. Composed. Precise.
Why you'll love itYou asked for a traditional shaving set and now here it is: made with the finest badger hair, chrome-plated metal and sealed with our compass logo.
Shaving, the Molton Brown way
- Start by splashing the face with warm water to help swell the bristles up, softening and raising them from the pores.
- Massage a little face exfoliator into the face and neck to clean and prevent in-grown hairs. Rinse clean.
- Apply your choice of shaving cream or shaving oil. Use the razor to shave in the direction of your hair growth. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Massage in your choice of moisturiser, using upward, sweeping strokes.
- Finish with a spritz of your favourite men's fragrance.
Why do you use badger hair in your shaving brushes?
Shaving brushes need to cope with a lot. Constantly wet, full of endless lather and subjected to sharp beard bristles, their brush fibres need to be tough (yet soft on the skin). After lots of research and testing, we've found that silvertip badger hair fibres give the best results over the longest term, bouncing back time and time again. So in true Molton Brown style, we've carefully sourced our fibres from an established supplier in Germany.