Bath & BodyBath & Shower Gel Body Lotion & Cream Bath & Body Gift Sets Travel Size Toiletries Bath Salts & Oils Luxury Soap Bars Winter Warmers Body Scrub Shampoo
- GiftsChristmas Limited Editions Christmas Gifts Stocking Fillers Gifts for Her Gifts for Him Gift Sets Gifts for the Home Gift Cards Pamper Gifts
- Home Fragrance
- Men'sMen's Shower Gel Men's Skin Care Men's Shaving Products Men's Deodorant Men's Grooming Kits Men's Shampoo Men's Gym Bag Essentials
- CollectionsBlack Peppercorn Pink Pepperpod Orange & Bergamot Gingerlily Ylang-Ylang Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold Coco & Sandalwood Tobacco AbsoluteDewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Re-charge Black Pepper SPORT Rosa Absolute Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Russian Leather 1973 Festive Frankincense & Allspice Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Vintage With Elderflower
- Special Offers
I had in mind something fresh and tonic with unexpected elements. Classical marine notes with cold spices interpret the colour blue, Australian sea fennel meets the land with intriguing, salt-sprayed cypress finished with waves of aromatic cardamom and jasmine.
CARLA CHABERT, Master Perfumer
fig leaves, cardamom, bergamot.
HEART NOTE marine notes, jasmine,
BASE NOTE salted cypress, cedarwood, musks.
I wanted to have a really refreshing fragrance, something that makes you feel strong yet comfortable… when you look at the sea, it’s kind of serene yet at the same time it gives you a lot of energy.
Master Perfumer at Fragrances Essentielles, Carla Chabert explores the meaning of uncharted and captures the essence of the sea with a salt-sprayed infusion.
I like getting away from the city, and getting out onto an ocean... To explore coves and sea coastlines from a perspective that other people haven’t seen before.
Embarking on expeditions around the world and risking the unknown, Molton Brown team up with adventurer Alastair Humphreys who embodies the spirit of Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel and inspires others to explore.
Get out of 9-5 living for a while with everyday challenges to rediscover your adventurous edge. Alastair’s microadventures break down perceived barriers and prove you can live a life of adventure right where you are.
Start yours with some words of advice:
- Pick a date and put it in your diary. Commit to going, no matter what. Excuses and procrastination stop more adventures than any other thing. (One exception: if it’s pouring with rain, postpone for another day).
- Take enough clothes, bedding and food so you’re comfortable and enjoy it. If you don’t enjoy your first adventure you’ll never do another one.
- If you’re nervous, find a friend to go with. You’ll encourage each other, egg each other on and have so many memories to laugh about.
- Leave the world behind. Put your phone on airplane mode so you’re not bombarded with messages or tempted by social media. Post your pictures when you get home.